12.14.2008

Welcome to my blog

Hello. Welcome to my blog. My name is Jaturon. It has been a dream of mine for quite some time to pursue a creative business. Now that I'm finally doing it, I am very excited. Someday I hope to open a brick and motar store carrying my own label as well as handmade items from many wonderful indie artists. For now an online shop will do.

I design and create simple, stylish everyday textile items. I draw my designs by hand and then screen print the designs onto natural fabrics mostly linens. I'm inspired by nature and all the little beautiful things I see in life. Here are some of the items I currently have in my shop.


Thanks for checking out. I hope you come back for more updates or introduce yourself if you are also pursuing your dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Hi- I LOVE your images and how you've used them! I saw you on the front page of Etsy tonight (congrats!) and put the runner in my blog www.one-perfect-thing.blogspot.com.

    Best wishes - I'm sure you'll do very well.
    -Kim
    www.capebags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff! All the best for your new shop!

    ReplyDelete